Friday, January 23, 2009

New Goodies!

I've been loving the new toys I got for Christmas and my birthday, I was spoiled! I received an AMAZING new printer, that makes vibrant, crisp prints of my artwork-so now I'm able to offer quality prints of my work! I also received a little gadget that allows me to make laminated magnets and stickers of my images-very fun! I have a wicked "Dia de los Muertos" magnet set in my Etsy store. One of my favorite new items!



I've also started offering postcards of my original paintings in my Etsy store. I'm very pleased with how they turned out, I think they'll definitely add some flavor to the mail! I just added a roller derby girl set, but the "Wicked Beauties" set offers the biggest variety.



Lastly, aside from creating my new goodies, I've started a commissioned painting for a fellow Austinite, Amanda. I'm very excited about this piece, it's going to be full of color, calaveras, animals, flowers, and amor! I will post the completed piece.;-)

I've had my hands full with new projects, so I won't be listing again on eBay for awhile. I hope to do more local shows this year. I've been contacted by a few eBayers, and I appreciate the love.:-) Please look for new stuff from me in my Etsy store, and feel free to contact me (through my website, eBay, or Etsy) with any requests. Back to work...well, it's really more like play! ;-)

No comments:

Total Pageviews