Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Featured!

Well, I woke up this rainy morning to a lovely surprise...an awesome girl, Jeniece, chose me to be featured in her blog! Please check it out here!

This week marks my first week back on eBay. I've actually missed it, I'd forgotten the thrill of the auction set up. I'm going to try to sell an original piece weekly on there, as I've had some requests to see my OOAK (one-of-a-kind) art back on-line.
This week, I've listed the "Corazon Sagrado" mirror that I featured in an earlier post. Bidding starts at only .99, so please check it out if you're interested!




I've been diligently working on the custom cedar chest and creating some new pieces for my SOCO booth. If you're an Austinite, I'll be down there this Sunday. Due to the 80% chance of rain, I don't think I'll be setting up on Saturday. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Total Pageviews