Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paper Dolls-not just for kids anymore!!


When I was young, one of my favorite things to do was play with my paper dolls. I'm an only child, so I spent a lot of time in my room, playing out all kinds of scenes with my dolls. Thanks to the scrapbooking revolution, all kinds of new toys and fun paper products have surfaced. There are so many creative tools, that when I go into a craft store-my mind gets overloaded with potential creations. Well, I've spent the last couple days indulging in one of those ideas and my childhood days!
I'm now offering paper dolls in my Etsy shop. :) These aren't the old fashioned kind, they are jointed and fully posable! It's been so fun bringing my characters to life. This first series features my Day of the Dead favorites: La Catrina, Sirena Senorita, and Muerto Mary. I've hand cut and crafted each of them from high quality prints of my illustrations. Check them out, and indulge in your inner child (I won't tell anyone)! ;)

No comments:

Total Pageviews