Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting Ready....


Dear friends, I'm sad that I have not been able to stay on top of my blog posting! I'm getting into the crunch time for a Holiday art show, that will be going 3 weeks straight. That means making 3 weeks of inventory, or at least enough to keep my booth looking full. I've been painting, and painting, and painting... I'm so thrilled that I was accepted into this juried show, but I just had no idea how much it would take me away from the other aspects of my art business.
Things should get caught up soon, and I'll be able to get back into my daily groove!
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Lucie Le Blanc said...

With that picture, you are forgiven ;) Have fun, dear, we'll be there for you when the time comes. :)

Illustrated Ink said...

Thank you, Lucie! I couldn't resist taking the time to sneak a look at your blog! ;)

faerydustpixy said...

Thank you sooooo much for following me and commenting on my blog! Wow, your art is incredible. Just GORGEOUS! I will have to return the favor by following you. Keep creating!

Anonymous said...

dang girl! I love those spanish dancers in the back and the little cameo...im in love!

lollywood said...

i love those mermaids! i'm sure you will do great at your holiday fairs!

Illustrated Ink said...

Thanks so much, ladies! ~♥~

Lucie Le Blanc said...

Finally tree weeks is soooooo long... Missing you dear ;)

Illustrated Ink said...

Aww, thanks Lucie! It's nice to be missed! ;)

Total Pageviews