Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Jewelry on Etsy


I just listed some new necklaces in my shop! I've had them ready to go for quite some time, but getting prepped for the Holiday show took all my attention. Now, I can get back to my Etsy shop. ;) I'm particularly fond of the "Gypsy" necklace, it's so delicate and the image has some mystery to it. Like she has a secret...


Of course, I love all things nautical...I have such a romantic idea about sailing the high seas, when in truth, I know that it was not very pleasant to do so back in the day. Well, in my "Nautical Journey" necklace it's lovely and splendid!

8 comments:

Pili said...

They're gorgeous! I do love the gypsy one too!
You are is amazing!

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

So beautiful and unusual.

Lucie Le Blanc said...

I am falling down my chair ! It is absolutely gorgeous !

Illustrated Ink said...

Thank you for your kind words, ladies!

Wraylee said...

LOVE these! I've received more comments on my earrings than on any other jewelry I own!

Illustrated Ink said...

How cool, Wraylee! Thank you for letting me know! :)

BellaKarma said...

I can't wait to have disposal money again! I L.O.V.E. your creations so much! The t-shirts are just too freakin' cool!

Illustrated Ink said...

Thank you so much, BellaKarma! ;)

Total Pageviews