Thursday, May 27, 2010

The return of eBay!


I took a hiatus from listing on eBay, because I have so much love for Etsy. Ebay is where I first started selling my art though, and it is still a fun place to list pieces (even though in seller circles, it's referred to as FeeBay, lol!). So, this evening I listed a hand painted cake plate. It features a colorful winged sugar skull. It's the first piece that I've stained, and I really like the look of the wood grain showing through. It reminds me of traditional folk art furniture from Mexico. Check out the "Mariposa Calavera" cake plate, and as always, bidding starts at only .99 cents! Have a great holiday weekend!

5 comments:

Pili said...

Oh my, it's looks great, I love it!
Though I have to say, I've forgone shopping on eBay, now only the bf does, and for electronics & photography goodies...

Mother Moon said...

its gorgeous... although I do prefer the ease of esty.. you just purchase and go on...

Illustrated Ink said...

I agree ladies, I'm def an Etsy girl and I don't like to bid. I've had others tell me though that they enjoy the excitement of an auction. I guess each to their own, right?

Lucie Le Blanc said...

What an awesome piece !!! Love it so much !

Michelle Phillips said...

Very nice! I'm a big fan of real wood, and letting it show. This one is gorgeous!

Total Pageviews