Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Goodies...

Here we are, about a week into 2011 already - where does the time go? Here are some of my new creations for this year, listed in my Etsy shop:


"Skeletal Dove Crosses" ~Sold~

I'm very pleased with how these turned out, sometimes I envision things in my head, and then they just don't work in reality. I also have a couple "Sacred Heart with Eye" crosses listed too! (I'm kind of lovin' painting these crosses right now, can you tell?)

Here's a new pull toy design, this horsie is larger than my previous ones, and she has 3-D flowers on her base. I have some fun ideas for more toys in the works, so stay tuned! ;)


"Day of the Dead Horse" Pull Toy

Last, but not least - a 16" tall tattooed mermaid!


"Tattooed Mermaid" Plaster Wall Hanging ~Sold~

6 comments:

Pili said...

I love the crosses with the doves, you've done a wonderful job!

And the horsie pull toy is wonderful! I'd love to get it for G's nephew, but he's a bit young for it, I wouldn't want it to be ruined too soon!

Anonymous said...

i'll take one of everything :)

chandlerguera said...

La Sirena is lovely, especially her shimmery tail!

Michelle Phillips said...

That Mermaid is awesome! I love the tattoo's!
I like your crosses, but I especially love your little birdies.
Everything you do is so unique, so much your own twist on things. It's just wonderful to watch what comes out! I'm like a little kid when I see your new stuff. I just wanna jump up and down and clap my hands in delight! Thank you for all the smiles!

Wendy said...

Yayyyyy, oh goodie I get my check tomorrow and I'm heading straight off to your shop. Leila, your creativity just keeps blooming. I'm so happy we met both on a personal level and also on the artistic level. Looking forward to seeing all the treasures you make in 2011!

brandy-son Zen master flash said...

Another amazing job - those doves are really gorgeous. I love them.

Total Pageviews