Sunday, June 28, 2009

Coffee, my new love....


I know it's hard to believe that I've gone so long without discovering the joy of coffee! I've always preferred tea, and just didn't like the taste of coffee, unless I poured half a gallon of cream and buckets of sugar in it. Recently, I decided to eliminate a lot of sugar from my diet, no more sodas or sugar in my tea. Suddenly, black coffee started to taste really good-and I mean GOOD! I then started to notice coffee tumblers, I mean I wanted a cool one to take my coffee on the go. I didn't want a plain one, or one that advertised for a coffee corporation. I then decided to make my own, and thought-maybe there are others who want something unique for their coffee too? Hence, I'm trying my hand at Illustrated Ink travel mugs! I just listed my first one in my Etsy shop, but there are many more sizes and designs to come! Must go make coffee.....

1 comment:

Jammerdesignz said...

Love them!!!! I would totally rock one of those coffee cups!!!

Total Pageviews