Friday, June 26, 2009

My New Tattoo!


Last week, I had my first session getting my new tattoo! We got through the outline in about 3.5 hours, and I go in for the color in about a week. It's an original design by Alexander Tovar at Black Cat Tattoo, here in Austin. I just told him that I wanted an "old school" design with a woman's profile, peacock feathers flowing from her hair, and lots of roses.;) the piece is stunning in person, I can't wait for the color! Alexander is an amazing artist and such an awesome person to talk to-I highly recommend him. His MySpace page: Alexandertattoo.

6 comments:

SomethingDreadful said...

omi gosh! That's incredibly detailed and beautiful. Can't wait to see it in color!

Illustrated Ink said...

Thanks Jinn! ;)

Wraylee said...

Can't wait to see it with color! What wonderful detail in the fine line!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

so pretty is it painful?

Illustrated Ink said...

Thanks ladies! Sherry, it's not painful anymore!:) Not bad at all getting it on the arm, compared to the one I have on my back and hips (that WAS painful).

Kelly Lish said...

Wow! It's beautiful! I love all your art work and am so glad I found your blog!

Total Pageviews