Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Illustrated Ink Jewelry is Here!!


After a month of crafting and planning, I'm pleased to offer my new jewelry pieces! I listed 8 necklaces and 2 pairs of earrings in my Etsy shop (a trial run). I collaborated with someone who does know how to make jewelry, otherwise, these would just be pendants on some cord-lol! Please take a look and leave me honest feedback/comments, I would really appreciate it! As in with everything the first time around, you learn best from whether the pieces sell and consumer opinions-so please let me know! Rings are coming soon, and I plan to offer an October jewelry giveaway-so stay tuned! ;)




13 comments:

Pili said...

Wow, they truly look stunning!! Wearable art is amazing, and I think the pendants and their settings look great!

Illustrated Ink said...

Thanks so much, Pili! I really appreciate it! :)

Wraylee said...

The hard part is choosing what I want! I'm so glad you made some wearable art, it's wonderful! :)

Illustrated Ink said...

Thank you, Wraylee! :) I'm so happy you like it!

Brew and Alabaster Disaster said...

FUUUUCKIN RAAAAD!!!!:D

Mrs. Evils said...

Yay! this jewelry totally rules!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

just one sentence I like to say to you!

THEY ARE SO PRETTY!! :)

Illustrated Ink said...

You guys are too awesome, thank you for all the positive support! You've made me feel great about my first attempt at jewelry, lol! Thank you, thank you!! :)

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Magnificent. This kind of jewelry is very hot right now. I think these will sell like crazy. Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Oooh these are going to sell like HOT CAKES!!! That's what my grandma used to say :) Good for you :)

Lucie Le Blanc said...

I want... no I absolutely need those earings ! They are so cool ! My favorite art of yours to wear !

Illustrated Ink said...

Lost Earring - Thank you! Lol, I feel like I'm selling hot cakes! Thanks to all my awesome supporters, I've sold 5 pieces in less than a day. Wow!

Touchatou - Thank you, girl! Wraylee is now the owner of those earrings, but more pairs are coming! I'm having a jewelry giveaway in a week, if you enter, earrings might find their way to you! ;)

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! They're beautiful. I really admire your talent. You are truly blessed. Keep it coming. I can't wait to see what's next.

Total Pageviews