Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pecan St. Festival this weekend!


The Pecan St. Festival is right around the corner, and I've finished all of my hand painted pieces! Phew! I hope that those of you that live in Austin will stop by my booth and say hello - I'd love to see you! Here's a sneak peek at all of the goodies I've been working on:


"Cut-Out" Wall Hangings



"Romantique" End Table with Drawer


Sirenas (in all colors of the rainbow!)



Stained Wood Cake Plate

...and many other goodies! See you this weekend!

7 comments:

Jana said...

You've been busy!!! See you this weekend. Jana

Pili said...

WOW! So many amazing things!
I wish I could drop by and get myself some goodies!!

Illustrated Ink said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you Jana!!

Pili, I so wish you could come too! :)

Lucie Le Blanc said...

Hey !! Where do all these wonderful things come out ??? So many skulls ! Hope they will leave us some... but I doubt it very much... (sigh) ;)

I am sure you will have a lot of fun, dear !

Nacreous Alchemy said...

Good luck at the festival. I love all the new things you've been making. :)

Anonymous said...

my goodness lady! you've been busy!

Brian said...

How do you make this stuff? You are amazingly talented! Omg! Just looking at your stuff motivates me to want to create more things! Very few ppl do that for me!

Total Pageviews